Doctors and hospitals are using True 3D to increase clinical knowledge in a range of procedures - with extraordinary results. In areas such as interventional cardiology, pediatric cardiology, interventional neuroradiology, and CT colonography - to name a few - doctors are using 3D interactive virtual reality to assist clinical efficacy and workflow.
Our clinical sites include:
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Stanford (case study)
- University of California, San Francisco (case study)
- The Cleveland Clinic (case study)
- The Lahey Clinic
- Boston Scientific
- Deborah Heart and Lung Center
- Toronto Sick Kids Hospital
- Nicklaus Children's hospital
Research and Education
In addition to clinical uses, EchoPixel's True 3D is showing enormous potential as a research and training tool.
Our research and education sites include:
- Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine